Review: Twilight Bath Bomb (Lush)

November 23, 2014

Hey guys!

So just before all the Christmas stock came out in Lush I picked up quite a few products including the Twilight bath bomb. I absolutely love this bath bomb and have purchased it 3 times now and will continue to do so. This is one of Lush's most popular bath bombs due to the colours and the sensational-feeling afterwards on the skin.


I know people are like 'Oh god really who would spend £2-£4 on a bath bomb which gets one usage' but this bomb bomb is totally worth the money. It is quite big and smells like lavender. This bath bomb has been designed to help soothe, calm and clear people's minds aswell as making them sleepy.

When I went into Lush this bath bomb was not on my list to get because I wanted to get  Granny Takes A Dip and the Butterballs, however one of the Lush helpers advise me to get it and I was pleasantly surprised and pleased on how I needed this compared to what I had originally came in for. I love how it is decorated nicely with moons and stars as I think that annotates relaxing and soothing very well!
As it is quite big it dissolves rather slowly in the water. It is a lilac colour but also has an abundance of bright pink and blue swirls that froth and bubble. I am not a fan of the lavender scent but I did enjoy the strong yet relaxing scent around me (along with my Yankee Clean Cotton candle burning.) Once it is all dissolved it leaves a gorgeous purple colour in the water with hints of silver glitter - perfect in brightening up your skin. I also find it quite moisturising as it leaves a radiance on my skin.
What about Lush that I love is that it is handmade and the products are not tested on animals as it is 100% against animal testing. Also, it is ethical buying and is 100% vegetarian.
Natural Ingredients: Citric Acid, Cream of Tartar, Lavender Oil, Benzoin Resinoid, Tonka Absolute, Ylang Ylang Oil, Coumarin, Linalool, Lustre Silver
Safe Synthetic Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Colour 42090, Colour 14700, Colour 17200, Colour 45410
  
£3.35
 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I love this bath bomb always pick it up when i go to Lush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Granny takes a dip and the Northern Lights, need to go and get the xmas collection now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love the Granny takes a Dip but I dont find it as beneficial compared to Twilight
      Hope you enjoyed the blog post :)

      Delete
  3. Hate lavander but love this bath bomb. My favourite atm is the northern lights, i do wish this was a bath melt tho so it would last longer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo need to try Northen Lights and everyone has gotta love love a bath melt and bubble bar, get so many usages out of it :) Hope you njoyed this blog post

      Delete
  4. to me I have mixed feelings about the lavender scent in general, but this bath bomb is just indescribable! I love the lavender scent and i feel it clearing my mind which is fantastic after a long stressful day. The scent lingers on my skin for 24 hours after my bath!
    It's the only purple colour bath bomb that doesn't stain my skin or bathtub, so brownie points for that! I keep a stock of these because they're my absolute favourite. Even more than Butterball or Granny Takes A Dip!
    Also, I followed your blog on Google plus and Bloglovin' :) I love your posts! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou ArizonaCloudee thats so lovely of you! I love going into Lush and just smelling all the scents together but this one just catches my scent. Cant resist but buy it, Ive even got my mum into it! If it had a different scent it would be a 110% perfect!

      Delete
  5. i love twilight! its my joint favourite with rose queen :) i especially love the twilight soap, smells sooo GOOD. anyways i really enjoyed this review
    vxntageparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyouu! Ooo I haven't tried the rose queen yet, whats that like? Whats the twilight soap like? Haven't tried the soaps out?

      Delete

Search This Blog

Subscribe