I've been Shopping...

October 30, 2014

So... everyone knows how much of a bad of a shopper I am as I have to buy everything I see! Now that the nights have drawn in and it has gone colder I decided it was time to change my room. When I went the shops I had a list of what I had to buy, such as my mum's birthday present, but instead I ended up spending quite a lot more. I cant help it when my eyes light to the new stock :)


The first thing I bought was a thicker quilt. This is an essential for the Winter season as it keeps me warm and makes me want to never get out of bed.

The second thing I bought was cushions. These cushions I got from Primark.




 I love the cushion with the French quotes as I think it looks really cute and chic. It is a light grey/beige colour with black writing. My mum asked me what it says and I don't have a clue, but I think it looks really cute and mature-looking. I love the snowflakes and love cushion.  The cushion was only £4. It is very Christmassy and got me in the Christmas mood so I had to buy it. The cushion was only £3. I seen the love heart pillow on quite a lot of blogs and YouTube videos and thought 'gosh that must not be comfy' but I was wrong. I love this pillow as it is incredibly soft, fluffy and versatile. This cushion can go through each season which I adore. And it was only £3. I think every girl should have this cushion!
The next thing I bought was a Christmas-themed blanket from Primark.

This blanket is a faded blue and white colour and has a range of patterns from stars and hearts to snowflakes. I love this blanket as it is Christmas-themed and gets me hyped up from Christmas. It also goes with the snowflakes and love cushion quite well. I use this blanket in my living room to keep me warm when I am watching TV or just on my laptop. This blanket was only £3 :)
I can say that I am definitely starting to get in the Christmas spirit - only 8 weeks away :)
 
The next few things I bought was some pyjamas from Primark.
















  
































































I love these pyjamas!! The Christmas-themed pyjama bottoms were £6 and are so adorable. They are white with red reindeers and snowflakes on them. Again, they got me in the Christmas mood so I had to buy them, especially to wear in December and the days leading up to Christmas. They are full length and cuff at the bottom. I got the matching top which is the red vest and this was £3.50. I love this vest as it has red lace detail around the edges, which looks neat. I wouldn't normally go for vest tops in the Winter but as I thought these go together I had to buy it. If I get cold, I could just throw on my dressing gown or use my new Christmas-themed blanket. I also got a 'Club Mickey' vest top for £4. I didn't buy the pyjama bottoms as I thought I would mix and match with the other pyjama bottoms I have. This is my favourite pyjama vest top as I think it is so adorable with the logo of Mickey Mouse and who doesn't love Mickey Mouse?! This vest top is grey with tartan insert on the inside of the back. The buttons are also tartan too. I think this is great as tartan is in season and I like how they have combined a Christmas top with a trend. I think I will be wearing these pyjamas non-stop!


The next few clothes items I picked up from Primark were:



These grey-joggers were £6 and are full length which are cuffed at the bottom. I love joggers in this weather as they are so comfy and relaxing. I wear these joggers whenever I want to be lazy, lounging or on cold days in Sixth Form. These joggers can be teamed with anything from vest tops to jumpers. I like to wear my hi-tops with these joggers and it makes the outfit laid-back. These two jumpers were £10. I ended up picking up 2 colours; black and grey, as I thought I could team them up with different pants. If I wanted to team the jumper with leggings I would go for the grey jumper so I didn't look too dark. If I wanted to team the jumper with jeans I then have 2 options to pick from. I love these jumpers as they are quite thick so it keeps me warm. Also, I love items that have collars around the neck as I think it can polish the look off. I didn't realise the white insert at the bottom the jumper, but I don't mind as I think its different and I quite like it.

The next shops I went to was Boots and Superdrug. I went to Boots to pick my mum's birthday present up.

For my mum I bought her; a Soap & Glory Bath Set which was £10 and contains; a loofah, body butter, shower gel, hand cream and a body scrub. I also got her a Bourjois Paris 1 seconde nail polish in the Coral shade. This was £5.99. I know my mum loves this nail polish as it has a silicone/gel texture, therefore, it stays on for ages without chips. Another thing I got my mum was Soft & Gentle roll-on deodorant. I also purchased one for myself. Another thing I purchased for my mum was the Vaseline moisturiser which she has been nagging for. This moisturiser is cocoa radiant and leaves the skin feeling healthy and glowing.

The last bits is what I bought to treat myself. The first thing I purchased was the Tanya Burr lipgloss in shade Aurora. I love this lipgloss as its an everyday pink and is long-lasting. It also smells amazing too! The second thing I purchased was the Zoella candle. This candle has a vanilla and relaxing scent to it. I am going to put this in my bathroom so I can unwind and relax. The third thing I purchased was the Little Mix 'All About The Eyes' Palette. I love this palette as it contains natural colours which can be used for everyday and smoky eyes. The next thing I bought was 2 eyebrow gels in medium-brown and translucent from Rimmel London. I also bought 2 mascaras from Rimmel London. I love the extra 3D lash mascara and lash accelerator as it makes my eyes voluminous and full. The next thing I bought was a Rimmel London nail polish in the pink shade. I bought this colour for Pink Day and I thought it would be a lovely colour to brighten up the Winter season. Also it was 3 for 2 :) The 3 nail polishes I bought from Barry M were Autumn-coloured in shades; chai, cardamom and a brighter colour in the shade Greenberry. I love nail polishes were are suited to the season as I think it can polish and co-ordinate a look. I love the Chai colour as it is a light grey and can go with quite a lot of outfit looks. I love the Cardamom colour as it is a green colour and reminds of nature (trees and leaves.) I love Barry M nail polishes as it lasts ages and has a gorgeous shine to it, which makes the nails look like its been done by professionals.

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe