Review: Bourjois Bronzing Primer

October 06, 2014


Bourjois' products have always blew me away from their foundations to blushers. Every time Bourjois release a new product I get so excited and feel the need to buy it.

To be honest, at first I wasn't too sure about the product at as I didn't know entirely what it did, or how the finished look should look like. I was a bit scared to use the product as it looked quite dark with a strong golden undertone. However, once I applied and blended in the bronzing primer, I was glad I had bought the product as I loved it. It gave me a bronzed sunkissed look :)


Without any makeup on
With only the Bourjois Bronzing Primer on



Left: Blended in
Right: Not blended in (swatched) 

Left: Blended in
Right: Not blended in (swatched)
I find it quite tricky to find the 'perfect' bronzer as some bronzers can have an orange tint in it and some products that usually works great for an all over glow is not so good for contouring. This bronzing primer is great for both! This product always gets compared to the 'popular' Chanel Tan De Soleil which I find is quite expensive. Therefore, I think this product better as it is cheaper and people say this product has more usage too.

The mousse-textured bronzing primer smoothes and matifies the skin whilst giving the skin a velvety texture. It glides onto the skin beautifully and can be easily blended in to make a sheer finish. I find applying with my fingers is easier than using a brush because a brush can add more product than what is actually needed. You can wear it on it's own or underneath foundations/powders etc. On a everyday basis I tend to wear this on it's own as it gives my face a nice even tone aswell as a glow. On a night out I tend to wear this with the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation to give me a more dewy and contoured look. The only disadvantage I would say about this is that it requires more attention as it can tend to look uneven and after a few hours wear it can look slightly patchy.

I love the packaging as it's cute and a nice sized pot. The product is filled up to the brim which is great as I get a lot of usages. It is travel friendly and lightweight too. The design follows the other 'chocolate' powder-based bronzer by Bourjois. The scent of the product is a lovely, sweet chocolaty-scent.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe