Pamper Night

October 24, 2014

Hey guys!

Sometimes I just get the urge to have a pamper night in which I have a night to myself and indulge in products, relaxations, junk food, forget about the world and watch a LOT of TV! Sunday is mostly my pamper day as I like to relax and feel fresh before I go back to Sixth Form. Pampering can be good mentally and physically as I feel it can clear my head and help me feel fresh aswell as detoxing my whole body. I really do love a pampering as A-Levels can be quite stressful!
The first thing I’d do is wash my hands and remove ALL of my makeup so I can feel fresh. To remove my makeup I use L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Water or The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter.  
I run myself a warm bubbly bath with lovely smelling bubbles. I always have an assortment of bath treats such as; bath bombs, bath milk, bath confetti, bubble bars and bath salts and will pick one that I fancy. I’ll usually light a few candles, with it recently being either a Zoella candle, Spa candle or a Yankee candle, and grab a magazine or book and relax for about 15-20 minutes.

































Before I hop in the bath I wash my face with Garnier Face Scrub and Garnier Gel Wash, just to make sure all my makeup has been removed. I make sure I clean my face with lukewarm water as steam can open up the pores which means that makeup and dirt can sink into the skin, making spots and bad skin in general much more of a problem. I will then cleanse my skin by applying a peel and clay mask. I apply a peel mask to help purify the skin and remove dead skin cells. I then apply a clay mask to detox my skin. The peel mask allows the clay mask to get right into my skin and decongest it. The masks also smell amazing! After taking the mask off, I will go ahead and take my Lush tea tree toner to hydrate and refresh my skin. The masks I have been using recently Montagne Jeunesse and The Body Shop’s Seaweed Ionic ClayMask.
Once I’m in the bath I wash my hair with Herbal Essence Naked shampoo, Herbal Essence Naked conditioner. I then apply a Herbal Essence Hydrating hair mask for 15 minutes. I shoved my hair up in a twisted bun and put my hair up in a hair turban, so it is not in the way. I then exfoliate my entire body with The Body Shop’s Wild Argan Oil or Mango bodyscrub as it leaves me feeling soft and clean aswell as gorgeous. I then apply shaving cream and then shave my legs. After 15 minutes I then wash the hair mask off. I wash the shampoo, conditioner and face mask under the shower head so it’s clean. Am I the only one who does this?


















After my bath, I apply a Nivea body conditioner which leaves my skin nourishing and soft. I then apply a Dove gradual tanner and a nice thick layer of Vaseline body moisturiser. This has been recommended by lots of celebrities, including Victoria Beckham. I then put on either my comfiest PJs or a onesie with a fluffy robe. I apply Soap &Glory Heel Genius foot cream to my feet and then stick on a pair of thick slipper socks so that when I wake up in the morning I have the softest feet for ages.
Whilst my hair is damp I put an Argon Oil hair oil into my hair to strengthen and nourish it. I then clip my hair into a high bun. I don’t put an elastic in my hair whilst it is wet as this can damage and break the hair strands. I apply my Lush bubblegum lip scrub. This lip scrub is absolutely gorgeous; it smells heavenly and has a beautiful colour and smell to it too. Once I have applied the lip scrub I lick it off and apply my Nivea Lip Balm and Vaseline hand cream. I will then put on my nose strips as this unclogs my pores and blackheads (even though it makes my eyes water.) I keep the nose strip on for 10-15 minutes and put on my eye cooling mask whilst I wait for the nose strip to set. The refreshing eye cooling mask, which I keep in the fridge to keep cold, contains gel beads which reduces the puffiness and stimulates the blood flow around the eye area.
Once I have finished with my skincare I will go downstairs and light a few candles. I find candles relaxing and can instantly change the mood of the room. I will then go make myself a hot chocolate with whipped cream, a flake, marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles and bring it into the living room. I will cosy up on the couch with my blankets and watch TV, listen to music or watch YouTube videos and read fashion and beauty-related magazines to give myself inspiration.




After a while, I will go ahead and paint my nails. I will apply a base coat, then a colour of my choice, with it this week being BarryM Gelly Hi Shine in shade Chai, then a top coat for protection.  I love the shade Chai as it is a beautiful autumn-themed green.
I end up going to bed really early and wake up with the amazing feeling ever! My skin feels recharged, replenished and softer and looks rested, radiant and fresher.

Sorry that this post has been long but I hope this has helped you. If you have a pamper routine, what is it? What essentials do you include in your pamper routine? Love reading your comments.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I loveeee your blog posts and glad youve FINALLY done this blog post. This has gave me motivation to pamper myself more often as it looks fun. Im gonna stick to it as I spent my nan to the shops to pick me up a few pampering bits. Thankss and love the piccyss

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe