Autumn Trends

October 14, 2014

Hey guys!

Now that the Summer has disappeared and Autumn has arrived, the weather has changed and so has the clothes trend. As the temperature has dropped all the autumn/wintery clothes have came in which I enjoy! I love seeing all the new woolly coats, and different designs companies make on scarfs, hats and gloves. I also find it so adorable when you see little children (as I 3 little brothers and sisters) wrapped head-to-toe in winter clothes. They look so warm and cozy!

I visited my local shopping centre on the weekend and just loved all the clothes I seen and wished I could just buy it all. From joggers to oversized jumpers. Some Autumn trends include:

  • Metallics
  • Ponchos
  • Wedge boots
  • Bold lace
  • Midi dresses
  • Ankle boots
  • Oversized jumpers
  • Joggers - baggy and tight ones
  • Monochrome
  • Tartan
  • Leather
  • Leopard print
  • Blanket wraps

There are a lot more trends, however these are the main trends I seen when I went shopping. My favourite trends include; monochrome, tartan, oversized jumpers, joggers, boots and metallics. I love the metallic trend as it brings colour back into the season and it can brighten up someone's day. I love pairing oversized jumpers with some plain and simple leggings and ankle boots. Great combo!




Tip: Want more inspiration? Use Tumblr! I tend to go on Tumblr and type in Fall or Autumn or Fashion and it shows you all the different trends in lots of different places to give you an idea. This is where I get my style and inspiration from and change it up a bit to suit me and my personality :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe