Questions & Answers

October 08, 2014

Hey guys,
  • What is your current fashion obsession? - Oversized tops & jumpers
  • What are you wearing today? - Jeans, blue knitted jumper, white converse

  • Hair? - straight
  • Best advice you've ever been given regarding your hair? Brush your hair starting from the bottom and working your way to the top as this leads to less breakages
  • Do you have a hair care routine? Yeah, I wake up scrap my hair into a ponytail or messy bun whilst I do everything else (skincare, breakfast, makeup...) then I put heat protection on my hair when I straighten or curl my hair. Then use a bit of hairspray to hold it in place. When it comes to showers/baths I tend to leave my hair to air dry as I find that my hair dries quickly anyway aswell as not damaging my hair

  • What's your current makeup obsession? - Dark plum/red lipstick, brown/copper eyeshadow
  • What's your favourite eyeshadow colour to wear? - Golden-brown with white in the corners and brow bone
  • What's the one product you cannot leave your house without? - Nivea lip balm
  • What's your favourite makeup look? - Bronzed look
  • What feature do you play up the most? - Probably my eyes
  • Your favourite makeup brand, if you could only pick ONE to exist? - Ooo a toughy, probably Rimmel
  • Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again? - Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection concealer and Garnier eye roll on
  • Which product would you NEVER re-purchase again and why? - Baby lips - because it had a big hype but I found that it didn't really have much difference to any other lip balm I have used
  • What is your current bath obsession? - Candles, music and Lush products
  • One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done? - Facials
  • One beauty treatment you would NEVER PAY to have done? - False nails - my nails are so small it makes them physically sore and I cannot get used to them so I tend not to bother
  • One beauty trick you can share with everyone? - Never put mascara on the lower lashes as this can cast a shower on your under eye, making the area look darker than it actually is
  • Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup?-  Less is more & always have a skincare routine even if you think your face is clean and you've had no makeup on. Oh and also don't over pluck! (major nightmare!!)

  • Do you nap a lot? - Urm it depends on the situation I am in, if it is a college day then yes but if it's a weekend then no
  • What would like to learn to do? - Speak Spanish & Italian and play the piano & guitar
  • What are you listening to right now? - How to save a life (Jiggers remix) or Always
  • What is your favourite weather? - HOT definitely, although I do like a bit of coldness as I can wear my woolly jarmies and wrap up in a blanket with a hot chocolate and movies :)) OOO WANT IT NOW
  • What's the last 4 things you bought? - Zoella's candle, Yankee candles, Tanya Burr's lipgloss in Aurora and 3D Lashes Mascara
  • What are your essentials when travelling? - Makeup wipes, BB Cream, concealer, earphones, updated music, magazines, a GOOD book, hair grips...
  • What's your style? - I'm not sure, I just wear whatever suits me and I feel comfortable in. There is too many styles, so I am just gonna say mix and match

  • What is your most challenging goal right now? - Stay on in college or go on to do an apprenticeship. Or whether or not to go to University - HELP GUYS!! I need your help!!
  • If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? - Ooo well isn't that a dream. Erm...somewhere hot, not far from my friends and family, friendly atmosphere
  •  Favourite vacation spot? - San Antonio, Greece
  • Name the things you cannot live without? - Family, friends, phone, laptop, camera & food
  • How was your childhood? - Awesome...didn't have a care in the world :)
  • What would you like to have in your hands right now? A winning lottery ticket or some chocolate will do *belly rumbles*
  • What would you like to get rid of? - Am I only stricted to one?? Can think of quite a few
  • What are you most excited for? - Christmas & 18th birthday
  • If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? - Paris
  • If you could turn back the time for the day, where would you go? - How I wish that could happen - I would go back to when my Nan, Grandad and Great-Nan where still alive and spend them moments having fun, enjoying myself aswell and reminding them that I love them

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe