Review: ProActiv+

May 05, 2017

Hey guys,

So its been a long time since I have done a review. So its been long time coming...

During high school and my teenage years I had so close to perfect skin, it was so smooth with barely a spot (unless it was the time of the month so I would get the odd spot ofc) but since starting university my skin has been so bad and problematic. During school I would never use any skincare products apart from moisturiser and then when I started using skincare products my skin all of a sudden changed. I never knew why.
One of my co-workers introduced me to Proactiv+ and said how it worked miracles and when I was watching the soaps the advert for Proactiv+ coincidentally appeared so I decided to research it. On their website there is true stories which is very engaging and Jorgie Porter, a former Hollyoaks actress, is the brand ambassador. 

I have been using Proactiv+ since January now and its such a skincare miracle. It is a 3 step process which includes; a skin smoothing exfoliator, a pore targeting treatment and a complexion perfecting hydrator. As part of the deal I got a free exfoliating 'deep cleansing' electric brush with 2 heads and a skin purifying face mask. This kit came to £19.99 with delivery being £4.95. This was such a bargain seems as the electric brush was £29.99 by itself. These lightweight products contain salicylic acid which apparently is suppose to be really good for the skin. 

At the end of the month I noticed my breakout spots had cleared up and my skin felt so much softer and fresher. Im so pleased with it! My skin seemed to be a lot less red and more even toned too. I would class my skin type as a normal to combination as my T-zone can get quite oily throughout the day. At first I wasn't really sure if I should purchase this as I am normally quite bad at sticking to a day and night skincare routine but I have actually done quite well. Once you've purchased the kit you get a code to get 20% off any other products from their website. However, one thing they didn't make clear is that once you've completed your order they automatically sign you up for a subscription so I was completely surprised when another parcel off them turned up in February. It also offers a 60 day money back guarantee so even if the bottles are empty and your not satisfied you can still send them back to get your refund. 
I would 100% recommend Proactiv+ to everyone, even if you think you have clear skin. Make sure to check their website out for more details and offers available. 
Nadine Alex x
______________________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
______________________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @beauty7products
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex

Tumblr: Nadinealex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe