The Beauty Things I Suck At

May 24, 2017

Hey guys,
I don't know about you lot but when it comes to makeup I can be useless at quite a few things. But we all know that not everyone is good at everything. I would love to be good at the whole makeup concept but I love learning new techniques and perfecting something once I have the whole grasp of it. So below is some beauty things I totally suck at...
Nail care:
Okay...as everyone who knows me I am a sucker at biting my nails. I have been saying for years about breaking this habit, but its so hard. I've tried everything including the disgusting nail protector. I do think if I had shellac or acrylics on, it may help but unfortunately we're not allowed them done for work, with it being a food industry. 
False eyelashes:
How I wish i could apply eyelashes for a night out. I've tried but I just seem to be useless and they seem to stick more on the eyelid then actual eyelash line and then they don't seem to stick on the corners. Also, cutting the eyelashes to the right size for your eye is quite difficult. They always give me a meltdown when I try to apply them. But once they on  (mostly by MUA's) I don't ever want to take them off. 
Eyeliner:
Again...I always have breakdowns when it comes to eyeliner. I like many tricks such as using a spoon or tape but I still can't get it right. Why is the wing impossible?!
Using heat protectant:
Okay, this is just me being lazy.
Fake tanning:
Just me being lazy I can never be bothered tanning unless I'm going on a night out. Even with tan on I seem to still look white on pictures. Also, I'm not a fan of when the tan creates marks, especially; on bedding and bras.
Getting the recommended 8hr sleep:
I always want to get my sleep but I'm an addict to technology. I'll take myself to bet at half 9 most nights (unless I'm in work) but the next time I look at my clock it will be half 1. I just carried away with social media, blogging, watching Youtube or Netflix. 
Washing my makeup brushes:
It's recommended that we have to clean our makeup brushes every 2 weeks with sponges every 3 uses. However, I'll admit I am really lazy at doing this. I have to get myself in the right mood for it. Don't worry I cleaned them 4 days ago...
Leaving my eyebrows alone so they can grow thicker a better shape:
I am obsessed with tweezing my eyebrows, I am constantly touching them, even if there is only a few strays. When I look back at photos from when I was 16, my eyebrows were so thin. Luckily, they have gone thicker but I would like to get thicker and a nicer shape. So now I have set myself a goal to leave my tweezers alone for 2-3 weeks and see what they are like and then maybe sort them out then.
Nadine Alex x
______________________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
______________________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @beauty7products
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex
Tumblr: Nadinealex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe