BLOGMAS: Chimichangas

December 23, 2014

Hey guys!

So on Friday we finally broke up from Sixth Form for the Christmas Holidays. Me and my 5 friends went to Chimichangas, a mexian restraunt, in our local area.

It was the most beautiful restraunt I had been too. It had a massive window which looked out into Liverpool and the Waterfront which made the view flawless. I love gazing out of the window seeing the ripples in the River and the moon shining. It was very welcoming! The staff were also helpful and friendly as they kept making sure we were fine and we had everything we needed.

Even though the menu was on the pricey side I didn't mind as it was a Christmas treat with my friends. The food was just fantastic as there was a wide range of choice! I had Chargrilled cajun chicken wraps with mild salsa, salad and chips. It was £10.95 but it was worth it as it filled me up.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe