Review: Rimmel 3D Extra Lash Mascara

December 30, 2014

Hey guys!

So in this post I will be reviewing my Rimmel 3D Extra Lash Mascara which I have been using none stop with my Rimmel Lash Accelerator. 

I love this mascara as it gives a 'multidimensional' lash look as it makes sure to get each lash from root to tip. I bought this mascara in the shade Black to give my eyes more definition. Even from using 1 coat, my eyelashes look volumised, defined and lengthened minus the clumps. The brush is quite thin which I love it doesn't go above or below my eyes. It is also useful for the low lashes. 

I have heard quite a lot of mixed reviews on this mascara so I was doubting whether or not to try it. My mum first picked this up for herself and when I saw the effect it had on her eyelashes, I had to buy it. It gives my eyelashes such a wet and full look. When I bought myself the mascara it gave me a natural but flattering look.

However, when I take my makeup off I struggle to take it off as it is so firm on the eyelashes. Overall, I do recommend this to everyone who is looking for a mascara that is volumising, defining and lengthening. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe