BLOGMAS: Day 2

December 02, 2014

So as I am in Sixth Form I rarely go out on weekday as I like get my coursework out of the way for the weekend. But also I like to unwind from the tiring day. So today's post I am going to writing about my daily routine for the weekday. Hope you enjoy!

6:50-7:00: Wake up, I am finding it so hard to wake up now that its still dark outside, anyone else? Once I have woken up I like to have my little stretch in bed and depending on the time I will go on my phone for a bit and check my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, texts and sometimes my blog. I will then head to the bathroom for the toilet.

7-7:55am: I will then go downstairs and make my breakfast (with it usually being toast or porridge.) Whilst I am making my breakfast I will make a cup of tea for me and my mum (and dad if he is home.) I will also do a few chores that need doing, such as emptying the dishwasher or transferring the clothes from washing machine to dryer. I will then head back to the bathroom and do my skincare routine and brush my teeth. Then, I will go to my bedroom where I do my hair, makeup and get dressed. If you would like to see my updated skincare routine or a makeup routine, leave a comment :) 

7:55am: At this time, I will then put my coat and shoes on, put my lunch in my backpack and get my folder and head out of the door. I go to meet my friend Hannah and sometimes her sister Sam and we go to Sixth Form together. 

8:30-3:30pm: Sixth Form hours (tiring, I know) On Monday's and Wednesday's I usually go the gym from 3:30 until 4:45pm. 

4pm: Once I have gotten home from Sixth Form, I will take my shoes and coat off, put my folder and bag down and head to the kitchen. I will make myself a glass of water and a cup of tea for my mum. I will then make the kid's packed lunches and start making the family's tea. As my dad works away and my mum is busy with the kids (there are 7 kids in my family) I usually make the tea to save time. 

4:30-6pm: When we've had our tea I will then head to the bathroom to remove all of my makeup. I will then jump in the shower (or put the bath on.) If you would like to see a post on what I use in the bath/shower, let me know :) 

6:00-: Once I've had my shower/bath and have gotten dry I will then put my comfiest and Christmassy pyjamas and head back downstairs to do my sixth work and coursework. Lately I have been loving a nice hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows whilst watching the soaps and Im A Celebrity. Whose been watching Im A Celeb? And whose your favourite? Mines Jake and Mel.

10:30: Around this time I will then head off to bed and depending on how tired I am I will read a book. I have just finished reading Insurgent (and cannot wait for the film) so I have started to read Looking for Alaska by John Green. 


Hope you have enjoyed reading my daily routine for Blogmas :) 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your blog is amazing!!! I would love to see your skincare routine because at the moment I have been having a bit of trouble with my skin. My favourite from I'm a Celeb is Jake. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyouu Fiona! I have taken into consideration doing the skincare routine I follow. It will definitely be up one day this week :) xx

      Delete

Search This Blog

Subscribe