Christmas TAG

December 14, 2014

Hey guys!

A few weeks ago I did the Autumn/Winter TAG and as it got quite a lot of views/responses I have decided to do a Christmas TAG to get you (if your not already) in the Christmas mood. 

What is your favourite Christmas movie(s)?

Ahh thats quite difficult to answer as I am a sucker to most Christmas movies. My top movie has to be Elf with Will Ferrell. I always watch it a few times every year. My second top movie has to be Christmas Cupid with Ashley Benson, Chad Michael Murray and Christina Milian. I first watched this movie in 2010 when it got released but I have just got back into it as I have (Finally!) found it on Netflix. I also love to watch The Santa Clause collection and The Polar Express. 

What is your favourite Christmas song(s)?

I love Christmas songs, I put it up when I decorate my house and play them constantly afterwards. I love Michael Buble's Christmas House including the song 'It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.' I also love Leona Lewis' 'One More Sleep' as it is quite an upbeat song for Christmas. I also love Band Aid 30's 'Do They Know It's Christmas' as it is a Christmas and Charity song. There are quite a lot more Christmas songs I enjoy but these are my top favourites. 

Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?

Christmas Morning! Who opens their presents the night before? The only present I am allowed to open on Christmas Eve is my Christmas pyjamas.

Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

Well nothing stands out in my mind. But the last 2 Christmas' my brother has been taken into hospital, once by cracking his head and the second time when he had breathing problems. Hopefully he won't make it a third time! I can't wait for this Christmas as normally everyone comes to my house for dinner and we do presents at mine but this year we are going to my Nan and Grandad's house, which is exciting!

Favourite Christmas scent?

I love how Glade bring out a Limited Edition scent for their sprays and candles. They normally bring out a variety of Christmas scents inculuding Apple & Cinnamon, Warm Spice, Blackberry Frost, Winter White and Cosy Apple. My favourite scent is Blackberry Frost. Can't they bring this out all year?! 

I also love Yankee's Christmas Edition which includes Christmas Treats, Christmas Cookies, Candy Cane Lane, Snow in Love and many more. 

Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

Not really! We just normally tidy everything (including stripping our beds to Christmas bedding) as it will be quite messy on Christmas Day. We get our Christmas pyjamas on and cuddle up with a box of chocolates and watch movies. Oh we also go the cinema or go see a pantomime in the morning too.

What tops your tree?

An angel! When I was a baby my Nan and Grandad bought me an angel which 17 years later we still use. Unfortunately my Nan and Grandad died when I was very young so its like a little memory of them :)

As a kid what was the one extravagant gift you asked for but never got?

Hmm tricky question! I don't normally ask for gifts as I like to be surprised. So normally I will pick a few small gifts and then surprised with more. Hard to say! 

What's the best part about Christmas for you?

I love how all the family are together in the same room. I love the Christmas dinners including Pigs in the Blanket. Music, films, cosiness, presents, food and being happy!


Hope you's enjoyed! And now it is your turn to get into the festive mood! I TAG EVERYONE! Leave below your TAGS and posts so I can check them out! :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe