BLOGMAS: Skincare Routine

December 13, 2014

Hey guys!

Due to being very busy with Sixth Form (8am til 4:30pm) and then coming home and getting on with my coursework I haven't been able to do Blogmas. I am very sorry. Therefore, I am going to Blogmas on weekends, hope this is ok! Cant believe Christmas is less than 2 weeks away!! :) 

Anyways, this post is going to go to be my Skincare Routine as this was highly requested. 

This shows my overall skincare routine that I use daily. This contains micellar water, cleanser, toner, gel wash, scrub, moisturiser and makeup remover. 
I store my cotton pads in this holder that I bought from eBay. I have decided to show you this as I thought it was very pretty and convenient for me. It was very cheap with a price of £2.69.

This is the first product I use. This is the L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Water. This is amazing especially if you are new to makeup or don't want commit to a full skincare routine everyday. Sometimes if I am being lazy or if I'm too tired I will use this as it is very effective. It purifies and unclogs pores aswell as tones and smoothes the skin.It is suitable for sensitive skin. A few months ago I did a post on this product, so if you would like to know more information on this I will leave the link Click here

If I don't use the L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Water I will use the Garnier Fresh Essentials Cleansing Lotion. I simply put the cream onto a cotton pad and gently swipe it across my face to remove my makeup. It evens removes waterproof makeup. This product is suitable for normal to combination skin. 


I also like to use the Nivea 2in1 Cleanser and Toner. It makes my face feel cleansed and soft after using this product. This product is suitable for normal to combination skin.


I will then use the Garnier Fresh Essentials Gel Wash. I love this product as it purifies and cleanses my skin effectively and doesn't irriate my skin. This product is suitable for normal to combination skin.

I will also use on a weekly basis the Garnier Fresh Essentials Face Scrub. I love this product as it purifies and revitalises the skin leaving a soft and loving feeling on the skin. I only use this once a week as it can be quite rough on the skin. This product is suitable for sensitive skin.


I also use this toner from Boots own brand. I had this for a quite a while as a little bit can go a long way. I love the feeling it leaves on my skin and also smells like cucumbers. Have you ever had cucumbers on your eyes and when you take them off you get a sensational feeling and smell to your face? This is what this product does! The product is suitable for normal to combination skin.

Also, I like to use these Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes. Everyone I know plus lots of YouTubers use these wipes as these are amazing. They are for sensitive skin and have vitamins included so your face is getting what it needs. It leaves a soft feeling to the skin and doesn't make it feel tight. After using these wipes for months I can promise you that it gives your skin a healthy look.


I like to finish my skin off with the Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream. This is the day cream (as I need to buy more night cream) This doesn't look greasy on the face but does leaving a glowing and hydrating look. It does take a while to absorb but once its absorbed the face feels so soft and not tight at all. It can be used on face, hands and body and is suitable to all types of skin, including sensitive skin.


Finally, for the lips I like to use my Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub. This costs £5 but trust me it is worth it. When I bought people couldn't believe I spent so much on a lip scrub. It lasts a year and I have definitely noticed a change in my lips. It has helped get rid of dry and flaky skin on the lips and gives a healthy look to them. The smell is also flawless and always feel tempted to eat this product.

I hope you have enjoyed this blog post and have found it useful. Sorry again about being so behind with Blogmas. Don't worry though, I will be doing weekly posts still! Make sure to leave suggestions for future posts and what you thought about this post :) Loving reading them!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How long does this skincare routine take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blog post, keep up the work xxx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe