BLOGMAS: Day 1

December 01, 2014

Happy December!

As if its already December! Why is it going so fast? I have decided to do my first ever 'Blogmas' which is very similar to 'Vlogmas' but in blog-style. I am really exciting to give Blogmas a go and be brave enough to stick to it so I hope you guys enjoy! 

So, as you may or may not know, I am in my last year of Sixth Form (Year 13), therefore it will be quite difficult to blog about my daily life but I will try my best and keep things exciting for yous. These posts are not necessarily going to be about any topic in particular, but more like a personal diary about what I get up to during the day. 

First of all, did anyone get an advent calendar? If so, leave a comment on what you got? I got Maltesers :) Also, I think now is the suitable time (if you haven't already) to sing Christmas songs and watch Christmas movies :)

Today, I went to Sixth Form til 3 o'clock as I had to leave early due to my siblings (Ryan, Keira & Summer) First Forgiveness. First Forgiveness is the first section of the Holy Communion where you ask for Forgiveness by God. This a special time for them as they are speaking in church in front everyone. Or from the words of my 8 year old sister Keira 'I go and speak and go red of embarrassment.' I couldn't be more proud of them, even when the microphone broke, they carried on. And no they didn't go red. They spoke so loud and clear everyone was shocked. Also, it was a sort-of reunion as I seen my primary school teachers who haven't seen in years. They offered me advice and support aswell as praise. It was such a lovely catch up. Also as a reunion one of my friends from primary school was there for her sister. I had such a cute and well-needed conversation with her. God how much we had to catch up with!

To finish the day off I come home and find out I won the Instagram giveaway which contains Lush products, makeup products, nail products, hot chocolate powders, chocolates and many other things which I cannot wait to get. When I comes, I will post a blog :)











So this sums up the day! Hope you have all enjoyed reading.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have a Cadburys advent calendar, very boring haha!
    Good luck in your last year at 6th form, don't forget to revise for your exams haha :)
    I'm also taking part in Blogmas 2014 if you want to check it out? :)
    http://charljimenez.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/blogmas-december-1st.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm I do love the Cadbury's calendar, I had that one last year ahaha :)
      Thankyouu so much, don't worry I will revise, normally start revising mid-Jan ready for the June exams, already started a bit with it being the BIG ones! Eekkk...
      Ooo I'll check you blog out now, Thankyouu for leaving it :)

      Nadine x

      Delete

Search This Blog

Subscribe